- Last Updated on Tuesday, 14 August 2012 11:29
Welcome to the Blue Sky Renewable Energy Network where you can share experiences, lessons learned, and generally support each other with the development of renewable energy projects.
Posting a Question or Update
Before posting a question, please check the existing questions to see if your question has already been answered.
If you are posting a new question, please add sufficient detail; attach files such as photographs or other documents to help other network members understand.
Posting an Answer
The Blue Sky Renewable Energy Network is a user supported community, meaning that the success of the network depends on users being willing to answer questions posed by other site users. We encourage you to periodically review the list of open questions and contribute any information that you might be aware of that pertains to that question.
Uploading File Attachments
Files can be attached to both questions and answers by website users. Uploaded files must be smaller than 256 KB in size and must be one of the following file types:
- Images (JPG, PNG, GIF)
- Word and PDF Documents
- Plain text and HTML files
- Compressed ZIP archives
- Act responsibly. You are responsible for your participation in conversations with other members. All information that you contribute to this site becomes publicly available.
- Act as yourself. You agree to post using your real name and will not impersonate another person.
- Act respectfully. We will not tolerate any member that acts as a bully to other members, or harasses or targets other members of this community.
- Be concise when asking questions – Provide smart answers. Ask questions that are clear and concise. This will help to improve the answers that other members are able to give to questions.
- Vendors may post relevant promotional content. Industry experts and vendors are allowed to participate by answering questions. We reserve the right to modify or delete posts that contain promotional material that is not relevant.
- Thou shalt not spam nor post inappropriate content. Despite our anti-spam measures, the occasional inappropriate or unsolicited advertising message may get posted. If you see something that you think should be removed, we encourage you to report the post using our website contact form.